I am publishing my first book, The Simple Path of Journaling, in early 2023! It’s fully written and is currently being edited.
I write posts on meditation, the mind, the desert, slow living, death, minimalism, writing, the creative journey. Every topic has a personal depth to it, an honest look into the bones of my own life.
Newest Publications: • See all. →
1. Patchwork taskwork – January 29, 2023
2. Wine stains and heart mends – January 27, 2023
3. Feel the rope – January 21, 2023
4. Agave – November 30, 2022
5. Haunted home – August 25, 2022
Subscribe to my newsletter and receive once a week emails on books I’m reading, creative inspiration, things I’m learning + exploring, writing updates, and spicy life stuff.
I read about 100 books a year, but I’m intentionally slowing that down these days to be able to soak in the words and enjoy the books longer. I’m working on building book pages of all the books I read in the past few years and my favorite quotes, as well as some curated reading lists.
1. The Martian – Andy Weir
2. The Queen’s Gambit – Walter Tevis
3. This Particular Happiness – Jackie Shannon Hollis
4. Floor Sample – Julia Cameron
5. Pinball, 1973 – Haruki Murakami
See what else I’ve read in 2023. →
I journal (almost) every day. I wrote a book about journaling (it’s in the editing process and will be published later this year). Journaling is a big deal to me. Here’s the most recent excerpt from my journal:
February 8, 2023—
I feel like I have to feel and articulate everything for everyone else because they’re not as sensitive or self-aware as I am, and they’re not writers. I have to feel and remember.
Buy me a coffee and support my writing. ♥