(Soon to Be) Published Author
I am publishing my first book, The Simple Path of Journaling, in early 2023!
I write posts on meditation, the mind, the desert, slow living, death, minimalism, writing. Every topic has a personal depth to it, an honest look into the bones of my own life.
Newest Publications: • See all. →
1. Patchwork taskwork – January 29, 2023
2. Wine stains and heart mends – January 27, 2023
3. Feel the rope – January 21, 2023
4. Agave – November 30, 2022
5. Haunted home – August 25, 2022
My weekly Sunday newsletter is where all the cool kids hang. I write about books I’m reading, rock climbing progressions, diy website tinkering, writing updates, and spicy life stuff. This is also the best way to get in touch with me.
I read about 100 books a year, but I’m intentionally slowing that down these days to be able to soak in the words and enjoy the books longer. I’m working on building book pages of all the books I read in the past few years and my favorite quotes, as well as some curated reading lists.
1. Pinball, 1973 – Haruki Murakami
2. Govt Cheese – Steven Pressfield
3. Hear the Wind Sing – Haruki Murakami
4. Get Rich, Lucky Bitch – Denise Duffield-Thomas
5. Yona of the Dawn, Vol. 37 – Mizuho Kusanagi
I journal every day. I wrote a book about journaling (it’s in the editing process and will be published later this year). Journaling is a big deal to me. Here’s the daily excerpt from my journal:
January 30, 2023—
Don’t go back to the dark cave you crawled out of.
Stay tuned for slow travel “day in the life” posts.
Buy me a coffee and support my writing. ♥